Cult Beauty has a brand new skincare curation coming soon.
The Blemish Edit will include a seven-product skin-clearing routine:
- HUM Nutrition Daily Cleanse (full size)
- The Ordinary Niacinamide Powder (full size)
- Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum (full size)
- 111 Skin Anti Blemish Biocellulose Facial Mask (full size)
- Peace Out Acne Dots (10 dots)
- Herbivore Lapis Balancing Facial Oil (travel size)
- Omorovicza Silver Skin Saviour (travel size)
The Blemish Edit costs £35/€40.25, which is $48.39 in USD.
Here's how Cult Beauty describes the collection:
Leaving no stone unturned on our quest to discover the grooming world’s latest and greatest, we trawl the globe to curate our incredible edit of results-driven heroes. Housed in a luxe gift box that unites 7 pore-purging heroes, The Blemish Edit boasts an array of potent, results-driven must-haves, from a fan favourite cleanser to an A-List-approved targeted treatments, for just £35/€40.25 - yes, we're treating you to a saving of 75%! Gifting (or treating yourself!) has never been so easy
Interested? You can sign up here to join the waitlist and be notified when this box becomes available.
The Cult Beauty Box is expertly curated by beauty gurus, and represents a unique opportunity to discover some stunning skin care must-haves. Want to learn more about Cult Beauty? Read our reviews here.
Thanks for the heads up, Luna!