Anthropologie Beauty In Bloom Mother’s Day Gift Set Available Now
Anthropologie has a beauty calendar for Mother’s Day available now!
Surprise and delight someone special with a hand-picked bouquet of beauty products, featuring artwork by the talented illustrator Emily Taylor. Filled with ten premium samples – including our favorites from Sunday Riley, Grown Alchemist, and Darphin – as well as a wildflower seed packet for planting, this limited edition, lovingly curated collection holds over $90 of beauty treats. Best of all? Its cleverly designed packaging is meant to be repurposed as a keepsake box to hold photos, letters, and other tiny treasures. While it was crafted for giving, we won’t tell if you treat yourself to one, too.
About Emily Taylor
Driven by a passion for nature and a love of flowers, Canadian artist Emily Taylor creates whimsical illustrations and patterns that call to mind a tender, nostalgic feeling – and adorn everything from gift sets and stationery to home goods.
The Cost: $68
Includes 10 individually packaged, premium samples of:
- Dr. Loretta Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
- Tocca Eau de Parfum in Colette
- Kai Perfume Oil in Rose
- Lano Lips 101 Ointment in Strawberry
- Darphin HydraSkin All-Day Skin Hydrating Cream Gel
- Londontown Enhanced Colour Lakur in Pink Sands
- Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
- La Chatelaine Hand Cream in Rose Blossom
- Mario Badescu Body Soap in Rose
Are you going to grab a gift set?