Marked by Inked October 2020 Spoilers + Coupon!
We have spoilers for the October Marked by Inked box!
Marked by Inked is a bi-monthly subscription box celebrating tattoo culture, art, style & tattoo wellness for $39.95 + shipping per box.
The October box will feature:
Every other month, Inked Magazine hand picks a featured tattoo artist to create an exclusive collection of their work. Their collection inspires the theme and items to complement their pieces. In this upcoming edition of Marked, Mikhail Anderson brings a contrast of realism and abstract designs that create a unique take on the natural world. Join Marked with the ‘Wild Heart’ edition to explore more in tattoo culture and discover new products for your inked skin!Crack open over $100.00 worth of exclusive art and thoughtfully curated products:
- 5×5 canvas piece designed by Mikhail Anderson
- 4×6 art print designed by Mikhail Anderson
- T-shirt designed by Mikhail Anderson or Inked trucker hat for new members
- Tattoo skincare & wellness products
- And more!
With each Marked box sold, we donate to The Scars Foundation. This organization was established by Sully Erna and Godsmack and is dedicated to supporting those struggling with mental health issues -including depression- which is at the core of this epidemic. Your subscription helps support this cause every month.
The Subscription Box: Marked by Inked
The Cost: $39.95 bi-monthly + $7.50 shipping ($47.45). Save with longer subscriptions.
COUPON: Use code MSA25 to save 25% off your first box!
The Products: Every MARKED box features high-value products celebrating tattoo culture with a curated assortment of:
- Exclusive canvas art by prominent tattoo artist
- Exclusive art print postcards
- New members receive an exclusive Inked trucker hat
- Existing members receive an exclusive artist-designed T-shirt
- Tattoo skincare essentials
- Organic health & wellness
- Death Wish Coffee
- Premium skincare
- Chance to win one of 5 Golden Tickets
Ships to: The U.S. for $7.50
Good to Know: With every box sold, Marked donates to The Scars Foundation.
Keep track of your subscriptions by adding this box to your subscription list or wishlist!