BoxyLuxe September 2020 Spoiler Round #3!
We have a new spoiler for the September 2020 BoxyLuxe box thanks to Yosef!
Your September box may include:
111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask – 5 Pack OR Pur Cosmetics Signature Travel Essentials 12-Piece Cruelty-Free Brush Set with cup
Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter or Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter (Shades will vary)
The choice items for September were:
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment – $58
- Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry – $45
- Byroe Tomato Serum – $150
- TAN-LUXE The Gradual Illuminating Tanning Lotion
- SKIN CAMP Hydra-Gel Rosy Hearts Eye Mask (Set of 5)
- MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask
- MILK MAKEUP Melatonin Overnight Serum
- FRANK BODY Original Coffee Scrub
- OSEA Atmosphere Protection Cream
- GRAVITY Weighted Sleep Mask Grey
What do you think of the choices? What are you picking?
If you haven’t signed up for this box yet, the regular Boxycharm box is $25 a month. BoxyLuxe is a once-a-quarter upgrade option you can add to your existing $25-a-month Boxycharm subscription. So for an additional $24.99, you’ll get the Luxe items, and be paying a total of $49.99 for that quarterly box.
If you haven’t signed up for BoxyCharm yet:
Check out our reviews of Boxycharm + Boxyluxe boxes to learn more!