Birchbox just announced an update for customization:
Starting in June, each month we will have two Featured Boxes you can choose from, with more quantities available than we’ve had in previous months:
Option 1: We will always have a Clean Beauty Box. All the samples in your box will be free of 13+ ingredients, so you can feel good about what you’re putting on your skin. It's clear our subscribers want this and we're making it possible to get a clean box every time if you choose this option.
Option 2: A box curated by our Co-founder and CEO Katia. In her curated box, you’ll be able to try products and brands she loves, so you can learn more about and follow her beauty routine.
Here's a look at the curated box options for June:
Clean Beauty Box:
- Davines The Spotlight Circle Shine Hair Mask
- Art Naturals Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- COOLA® Organic Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30
- Wander Beauty Double Date Lip and Cheek
- Daily Concepts Your Facial Mini Scrubber
Katia's Picks Box
- Alterna My Hair My Canvas New Beginnings Exfoliating Cleanser
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
- Benefit Cosmetics Chachatint Lip & Cheek Stain
- BYROE Rice Cleansing Sorbet
- Love of Color One & Done Shadow Stick
Selection day is on May 26th for Aces, May 27th for everyone else. If you haven't signed up yet, check out all the latest Birchbox coupon here!
If you aren't familiar with Birchbox sample choice, each month subscribers get to pick one of the samples in their box, pick a completely revealed curated box for that month, or swap it. (Alternatively, you can pick nothing and get a complete surprise.)
What do you think of the curated box spoilers for the June 2020 Birchbox?