The Spring 2020 GQ Best Stuff Box is available now for pre-order and we have the FULL spoilers!
- Rhone Versatility shorts (Insert Card, $85 value)
NOTE: Members will receive an insert card in their box with a unique code. They will be able to redeem the shorts in their preferred size, length, liner and color. Tax and shipping is included.
- Spitfire BC2 sunglasses (Colors Vary, $49 value) OR Raen Remmy Sunglasses ($135 value)
NOTE: Members will receive EITHER the Spitfire or Raen Sunglasses
- Oars + Alps Full Size Natural Deodorant (Full size, Scents Vary, $14 value)
- Koa Skincare Full Size Daily Cleanser (Full Size, $18 value)
- Nalgene 32oz Wide Water Bottle ($20 value, Designed by GQ, Designs vary)
NOTE: GQ teamed up with Nalgene to design/create these custom water bottles, specifically for box members
- Gold Toe Casual Traveler Socks (2-pack, $15, Colors vary)
- Fieldnotes National Parks Notebooks (3-pack, Packs vary, $14 value)
- Sponsored: Dude Wipes On the Go Wipes (3-pack)
- Sponsored: Tiger Balm Active Muscle Spray (Full size)
More info on this box:
The Box: GQ Best Stuff Box
The Cost: $49.99 + free shipping
Each quarterly Best Stuff box features a collection of GQ’s favorite products, valued at $200+ (that’s $800+ in value per year), and ships for free
Items in the box can include electronics, grooming products, and accessories, all rigorously tested and loved by GQ editors
Subscribers receive exclusive offers and discounts from the brands featured, as well as how-to articles and video tutorials to help them get the most out of their new products
Ships to: US
Check out our reviews of the GQ Best Stuff Box to learn more about this subscription.
What to you think of the latest GQ Best Stuff Box?