The Paper Store Box – Should We Review It?
The Paper Store Box is a new quarterly seasonal gift subscription box! (Thanks for the heads up, Annie & Margaret!) If you sign up now, Winter will be your first box.
The Winter box includes:
- Knit Infinity Scarf – A supremely soft, infinity scarf with fringe details that’s easy to wear and layer.
- CC Pom Beanie – The hottest style for this Winter! Topped with a faux fur pom!
- SCOUT Limited Edition Holiday Tote – exclusive to The Paper Store! – A reusable, market tote decorated in a colorful, snowflake pattern. Perfect for groceries and much more!
- Cozy Mug – A best-seller in a new and exclusive color. Unique design allows you to easily warm your hands without the mug getting too hot to handle.
- World’s Softest Socks – Delightfully decorated and oh so comfortable, it’s easy to see why they’re called the “World’s Softest.”
- Hallmark “Just Because” Greeting Card – This lovely greeting card is perfect for any person, any occasion! (styles may vary from image shown)!
- Snowflake Mini Giving Bear – exclusive to The Paper Store! – A cuddly friend that serves as a constant companion and source of comfort for a loved one.
- WoodWick Fireside Mini Candle – Enjoy the scent of amber, vetiver, and musk – all while this candle’s unique wick crackles like a real fireplace.
- ALEX AND ANI Tinsel Bangle – The ideal sparkling accent to any holiday outfit.
- ALEX AND ANI Fine Rocks Bangle – Specially adorned with Swarovski crystals that dazzle like rock candy. Perfect for the holiday season.
The Box: The Paper Store Box
The Cost: $59.99 per quarter
The Products: “Our Subscription Box contains an assortment of gifts across various categories, carefully curated from our expert Buying Team to bring you great new items, best sellers and an amazing value.”
Good to know: The Paper Store’s Subscription Box service consists of 4 boxes shipped quarterly :
- Winter (shipping in November 2019)
- Spring (shipping in February 2020)
- Summer (shipping in May 2020)
- Early Fall (shipping in August 2020)
What do you think of this box? Would you like to see it reviewed?