MindWander Box – Should We Review It?
MindWander Box is a monthly lifestyle subscription box that aims to decrease your stress:
The premier box for women’s mental health, created by a PhD therapist. Boxes include both practical strategies and self-care products. Monthly CBT workbooks are filled with exercises for decreasing anxiety and stress and increasing positivity. Bath + body, candles, pens, journals, and other themed items remind you to slow down and use your skills!
- Makes a great gift for those who love self care!
- We are committed to being friendly to people, animals, and the environment. Our boxes are made from 100% recycled material and are compostable and recyclable!
- We bring you the best, science-based strategies for stress and anxiety relief, improving sleep, increasing self-confidence, boosting positive mood, and more.
- We love to support small businesses whenever possible! Self-care items include luxury bath + body products, journals + notebooks, pens, tea, snacks, and other surprises!
- Each month focuses on a new theme, like improving sleep, decreasing anxiety and stress, increasing self-confidence, or developing more positive mindsets.
The Box: MindWander Box
The Cost: $37.99 per month
The Products: “Each MindWander box delivers information and lifestyle products that will decrease your stress and anxiety and improve overall wellbeing. Monthly boxes focus on a coping skill based on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and includes a specially designed mini-workbook to help you learn and apply the skill along with an assortment of 4-5 items including bath & body, lifestyle, and novelty items for you to explore.“
Good to know: They also offer a MindWander Mini for $17.59 – “A miniature version of the monthly box. Includes the mini-workbook and 1-3 items from the box, shipped in an envelope mailer.”
What do you think of this box? Would you like to see it reviewed?