Look Fantastic 2019 Advent Calendar – Available Now + Full Spoilers!
The 2019 Look Fantastic Advent Calendar is available now!
It’s finally here! Our four-year sell-out Beauty Advent Calendar is back and better than ever… Discover the ultimate luxury treat this Christmas with the lookfantastic Advent Calendar.
Filled with 25 premium beauty products from brands such as Elemis, Molton Brown and Morphe, indulge in a world of beauty with our stunning limited edition beauty Advent Calendar, worth over £420!
Available for pre-order now for only £79, let us treat you to a daily beauty discovery this December. Whether you’re looking to treat yourself to the ultimate beauty gift or surprise family or friends with this array of beauty luxuries, each product has been carefully curated and beautifully presented, to unwrap this December.
The Box: Look Fantastic 2019 Advent Calendar
The Cost: $99
Coupon: Look Fantastic Beauty Box subscribers can use SUBSADVENT to save $15!
- Morphe 9A Palette (9 pan)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) 5-in-1 Styling Treatment 30ml
- Caudalie Vinopure Clear Skin Purifying Toner 50ml
- Luxie 121 & 141 (2 brushes)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 30ml
- Illamasqua Nude Collection Liner – Raw
- Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Dry Oil 50ml
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 40ml
- OSKIA Renaissance Cleansing Gel 35ml
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads 20
- Avant Skincare Moisture Surge Overnight Treatment 50ml
- Prai Throat & Decolletage Crème (15ml)
- Lord & Berry Black Eye Liner
- Mellow Cosmetics Liquid Lip Paint – Tehran
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Lip Mask (1 mask)
- Molton Brown Fiery Pink Pepper Bath and Shower Gel 100ml
- Emma Hardie Moisture Boost Vit + C Cream 20ml
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Wild Rose Hand Cream 50ml
- Bio Effect EGF Serum 5ml
- Eyeko Lash Alert Mascara 4ml
- Delilah Cosmetics Eye Brow Pencil
- Bubble T Limited Edition Bath Bomb
- Filorga Meso-Mask 15ml
- Sleek MakeUP Highlighting Palette – Solstice 9g
- Omorovicza Queen Of Hungary Mist Limited Edition 30ml
Are you going to grab an advent calendar? (FYI – these have sold out quickly in past years!)