The Spring 2019 Box of Style Add-Ons are now available for all subscribers! Here are the items available:
We also have the full spoilers for the Spring 2019 Box of Style:
“Spring is my favorite time for a style refresh. A few breezy essentials make it so simple to elevate everything from blazers and boots to feminine dresses to jeans and a T-shirt. So incorporate a little glamour into your look this season—I promise it’s never been easier!” –– Rachel Zoe
The Stylish Staple: Chan Luu Silk Scarf, Exclusive, Retail Value $125
Nothing provides more styling options than a printed silk scarf. Tie it around your neck, head, waist, wrist or purse for an instant pop of color—and of course glamour.
- Knot at the neck to add French flair to any look.
- Roll into a headscarf or cinch around the base of your ponytail.
- Wrap around your wrist or purse for a chic touch.
The Stackable Statements: Michelle Campbell Gold Talon Bracelet Set, Exclusive, Retail Value $215
Dainty gold bangles can be worn solo or as a pair for an easy daytime look. For evening, layer them with other pieces for a luxe take—I always mix metals for extra drama!
- Wear together or on separate wrists to add polish to your everyday ensembles.
- Pair with other metals or colorful bracelets for a fashion-forward look.
The Feel-Good Fashion: Tribe Alive Leather Clutch, Exclusive, Retail Value $78
A sleek black leather pouch is ideal for stashing essentials. I keep mine inside my work bag and then use it as a clutch for appointments, lunches or meetings.
- Keep important items at your fingertips so they don’t get lost in the bottom of your bag.
The Gold Standard: Edible Beauty Gold Rush Eye Balm, Retail Value $61
I can never have too many eye creams, and this is a new favorite I apply morning and night. I love the decadent all-natural ingredients. The gold leaf is a dream come true!
- Lightly pat onto your under-eye area using your ring finger.
- Gold leaf improves radiance and circulation, while coffee and cucumber extracts reduce puffiness and inflammation.
The Skin Smoother: Skin Gym Rose Quartz Heart Gua Sha, Retail Value $32
One step further than the jade roller, this massage tool boosts circulation and fits into your makeup bag. I keep mine on hand for long flights and midday pick-me-ups. It works wonders.
- Regular use drains puffiness and toxins while contouring and smoothing fine lines.
- Use with your favorite serum or oil.
- Store in the freezer for a refreshing kick in the morning.
What do you think of the Spring Box of Style spoilers?
Check out all of my Box of Style reviews to learn more about this quarterly subscription box.