Watch Gang is a watch subscription service that sends a new watch for you to keep each month. Each month they partner with a brand for their watches, and one lucky subscriber each month will receive a Rolex!
This is a review of the Watch Gang Black option. Check out a review of the Original option that's $29 a month, also.
This box was sent to us for review purposes. (Check out the review process post to learn more about how we review boxes).
About Watch Gang
The Subscription Box: Watch Gang
There are three tiers for this subscription:
- Watch of the Month Club - $29 + $9.95 S/H
- Watch Gang Black - $99 + $9.95 S/H
- Watch Gang Platinum - $299 + $9.95 S/H
- Watch of the Month Club: Starting at $29/month for watches worth $50-$150. They are well made, generally using real leather and stainless steel with Japanese Miyota or Seiko movement. These watches are ideal for the collector looking to explore new microbrands at an awesome value. Eligible for the Rolex drawing every Friday.
- Watch Gang Black: Starting at $99/month for watches worth $150 - $500. Watches range from very well known brands to premium microbrands. They generally use automatic/mechanical movements or Swiss Quartz. Overall, the watches are more for the "watch enthusiast" looking to discover an excellent timepiece at an amazing value. Limited memberships available. Eligible for the Rolex drawing every Friday.
- Watch Gang Platinum: Starting at $299/month for Premium Microbrands and Large Name Brand Watches worth $500-$1,500. Japanese or Swiss Automatic Movement. Eligible for all Giveaways, plus Access to Flash Sales.
Ships To: Worldwide
WatchGang: A Monthly Watch Box for Men
The Watch Gang sign-up process has changed a bit - you'll no longer select your style profile as part of the process. Instead, according to the FAQ, you'll be able to send in your style preferences through this workflow.
You'll get cards with ways to share your photos and win a free month - but no longer have details on watch brands featured in the month's boxes.
Armand Basi Rocket Watch - Value $460
My featured Watch Gang Black watch comes from Armand Basi - it's a nice mix between a sporty watch face and a dressier steel housing and band.
It comes with a nice, sturdy, storage case and a different style NATO strap and springbar.
I'm just loving the watch face! It's also waterproof up to 100M and made with steel and a sapphire glass - it's one of my favorite Watch Gang deliveries yet!
It also has a transparent window in the back of the housing - this is the second time I've seen this and I love this feature.
The watch fits my wrist quite well - some I've received are just too big, but I'm really enjoying wearing this one.
I've liked some recent Watch Gang deliveries - but this one was one of my favorites yet! It's got a nice mixture of a sporty watch face and a classy wristband - I'm really loving it!
What do you think of Watch Gang? Do you subscribe?