Rocksbox Subscription Update + Coupon
Rocksbox has just updated their pricing from $19 to $21 per month. In addition to the subscription increase, the are also increasing the amount of monthly Shine Credit from $10/month to $21/month for ALL members.
- You now have $21 of monthly Shine Credit to put towards purchasing any or all of the pieces from your sets. This more than doubles the amount of monthly Shine Credit!
- Shine Credit will continue to work the same and will not rollover – so make sure to make the most of it every month! 🙂
- The Sale Shop is no longer accepting any credit towards purchases – this includes both Shine Credit and Forever Credit. This allows us to continue providing you with this exclusive resource for deeply discounted jewelry.
- Anyone who signs up for Rocksbox starting today will pay a monthly membership fee of $21.
- For current existing members, their monthly fee will not increase – it will remain $19. Their monthly shine credit will increase to $21, an additional $11 of Shine Credit each month to build their jewelry collection!
Rocksbox is a designer jewelry styling and renting service. Members pay a flat rate every month to get unlimited access their collection and the option to buy the pieces they love at a discounted price. Jewelry is delivered in curated sets of three at a time.
The Subscription Box: Rocksbox
The Cost: $21 per month + free shipping both ways
COUPON: Use code mysubaddictxoxo to get your first month free!
The Products: 3 pieces of jewelry tailored to your style
Ships to: U.S.A. only
Good to know: Members can keep and wear the pieces for as long as they want, or they can switch out sets as frequently as they like. Monthly fee stays the same regardless. They also offer you $21 credit every month to buy any pieces you love.
Check out all of our Rocksbox reviews to learn more about this subscription!
How do subscribers rate Rocksbox?
get email alerts
add to list
Never miss a post: get email alerts about Rocksbox!
Enable notifications () to get the latest Rocksbox spoilers, reviews, deals, and news delivered to your inbox.