Target Beauty Box February 2017 Spoilers!
FYI – this box will show as “SOLD OUT” until it is available for sale – but no worries, you did not miss your chance to buy it!
We don’t know the launch dates or prices of the beauty boxes yet, but make sure to sign up for the daily newsletter to get an email when the boxes go on sale! (It will likely be Monday).
Here are the items that will be featured in the new Target Beauty Box:
- W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Pro Mascara
- Soap & Glory Face Soap & Clarity Facial Wash
- L’Oréal® Paris Pure-Clay Mask Purify & Mattify
- L’Oréal® Paris Detox & Brighten Pure-Clay Mask
- Sun Bum® Sunless Self Tanning Towelette
- Masque Bar by Look Beauty Hydrating Peel Off Mask
- Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Extreme Damage Repair, Protection & Shine Ultimate Repair Shampoo
- Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Combable Hair & Extreme Damage Repair Ultimate Repair Conditioner
And here are two questionable items that likely won’t be in the box even though they are appearing on the page:
(The reason I am pretty sure these won’t be in the box is because they were in previous boxes and may just be hanging around on this page!)
(The price isn’t known yet, but is usually around $7 a box.)
What do you think of the products? Will you be grabbing the box?
Check out our Target Beauty Box reviews to see what has been in past boxes!
Sign up below for Target Beauty Box News Alerts if you want an email when these boxes go live! (Or sign up for the daily newsletter to get an email when the boxes go on sale).
And if you are looking for other great beauty boxes, make sure to check out our list of the Best Beauty Boxes of 2016, and our reviews of other Cheap Subscription Boxes to find similarly priced boxes!
And our list of 20+ Subscription Boxes You Can Try for $10 or Less!
Target Beauty Box
How do subscribers rate Target Beauty Box?
get email alerts
add to list
Never miss a post: get email alerts about Target Beauty Box!
Enable notifications () to get the latest Target Beauty Box spoilers, reviews, deals, and news delivered to your inbox.