Sephora Sun Safety Kit 2016 Full Spoilers + Available in Stores!
Thanks so much to Lisa for sharing these pictures of the 2016 Sephora Sun Safety Kit with us!
The 2016 Sephora Sun Safety Kit is available in stores now! (I recommend calling ahead just to make sure they have it in stock before making a trip.) It will available online within the next few days (hopefully) too!
The Box: Sephora Sun Safety Kit (Not available online yet)
The Cost: $32
The Products: $127 Value
- St. Tropez Tanning Essentials In Shower Gradual Tan
- Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion
- Supergoop Defense Refreshing Mist
- Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF
- Coola Product (Any guesses?)
- Dr JART Premium BB SPF 45
- Boscia BB Cream SPF 27 PA++
- Algenist Sublime Defense Anti-Aging Blurring Moisturizer SPF 30
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Kate Somerville Prime Protection Dual Action Primer SPF 15
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense SPF 30
- Clarins Sunscreen Multi-Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- MDSolarSciences Mineral Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UVA-UVB Sunscreen
Good to know: $20 of the sale goes to the Skin Cancer Foundation.
What do you think of the kit this year? Are you going to grab a kit in store (or online soon)?
FYI – the Sephora Favorites The Ultimate Travel Bag kit has been restocked!