Net-A-Porter Valentine’s Beauty Kit Box Review
Every few months Net-A-Porter releases a new limited edition beauty box – and they are amazing! The packaging is beautiful, the products are top-quality (many full size), and the value is great too. Of course I bought this one the moment it launched!
My Subscription Addiction paid for this box. (Check out the review process post to learn more about how we review boxes).
The Box: Net-A-Porter Beauty Valentine’s Kit
The Cost: $65
- A backstage mainstay at countless runway shows, Charlotte Tilbury’s richMini Magic Cream instantly transforms dry, dull and even hungover skin for a luminous complexion (15ml/ 0.5fl.oz.) Value $28.50
- Enriched with antioxidants and Aloe Vera, Bamford’s Geranium Hand & Body Wash cleanses and conditions the skin with notes of relaxing Lavender and uplifting Geranium (50ml/ 1.7fl.oz.) Value $7.20
- LAFCO’s decadent, natural Chamomile Lavender Soap is packed with soothing scents and moisturizing proteins (130ml/ 4.5oz.) Value $9
- The foaming Radical Skincare Revitalizing Mask is fun to apply, and the hydrating, energizing formula leaves skin soothed and glowing (30ml/ 1.0fl.oz.) FULL SIZE! Value $65
- Brighten and firm skin while combating signs of aging with Jurlique’s potentNutri-Define Retexturizing Serum (15ml/ 0.5fl.oz.) Value $60
- Hourglass’ silky, pore-minimizing Veil Mineral Primer creates a flawless base for perfect makeup and the oil-free formula repels water to keep your look fresh all day and night (5ml/ 0.16fl.oz.) Value $8.60
- Formulated with conditioning Keratin, Eyeko’s Mini Black Magic Mascara is the secret to dramatic, flake-free lashes (4ml/ 0.13fl.oz.) Value $12
- Quickly smooth and neaten unruly brows with Anastasia’s best-selling Mini Clear Brow Gel – use it alone or over your usual pencil (2.5ml/ 0.08fl.oz.)Value $6.28
- Tame frizz and boost shine with Serge Normant’s weightless, vitamin-infusedMeta Sheer Dry Finish Oil (50ml/ 1.7fl.oz.) FULL SIZE! Value $24
Each box comes with a fold out card detailing the items included:
Jurlique Nutri-Define Retexturizing Serum (15ml/ 0.5fl.oz.) Value $60
Bamford’s Geranium Hand & Body Wash (50ml/ 1.7fl.oz.) Value $7.20
I like every Jurlique product I’ve tried (including some of their other serums) so I was excited to try this one. It has a bit of a floral scent when you first put it on, but it absorbs quickly and the scent fades quickly as well. I’m sure I will use every drop of this deluxe sample!
This body wash is made with 85% organic ingredients, and is free from synthetic fragrances. I love the scent combination too – it is minty and refreshing.
LAFCO Chamomile Lavender Soap (130ml/ 4.5oz.) Value $9
Serge Normant Meta Sheer Dry Finish Oil (50ml/ 1.7fl.oz.) FULL SIZE! Value $24
I like the LAFCO brand, but this scent isn’t my favorite – I think I will be gifting or swapping it.
This Serge Normant spray is one of my favorite new hair product discoveries. I sprayed it on after straightening my hair in the morning and noticed that my hair looked more finished and in-place through out the day. I think it has earned a place in my morning routine line up! (I’m not in love with the scent, but I don’t mind it, and it fades after a few minutes).
Radical Skincare Revitalizing Mask (30ml/ 1.0fl.oz.) FULL SIZE! Value $65
Charlotte Tilbury’s Mini Magic Cream (15ml/ 0.5fl.oz.) Value $28.50
I had such high hopes for this mask since it is paraben and phthalate free, and gets great reviews on Sephora. It comes out of the pump as a gel-like formula and then starts to foam as you apply it to your face. It has a bit of an effervescent feel, a clean-citrus scent, and you only have to leave it on for five minutes. I loved everything about it until I washed it off and saw it had turned my face semi-red. Looking closer at the reviews on Sephora I now see that about 1 in 15 reviewers have this problem – everyone else raves about it. My skin calmed down after about 30 minutes, but I’ll be sticking with masks that don’t make my skin react at all!
This mini magic cream seems to live up to its name so far. (I’ve only used it twice now, so I can’t comment on long-term results yet). It’s a rich cream, but it absorbs quickly and is very hydrating.
Eyeko’s Mini Black Magic Mascara (4ml/ 0.13fl.oz.) Value $12
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer (5ml/ 0.16fl.oz.) Value $8.60
Anastasia’s Mini Clear Brow Gel (2.5ml/ 0.08fl.oz.)Value $6.28
The mascara and eyebrow gel are both products I’ve tried before and really like so they will be used very soon!
The Hourglass Primer is new to me, and I love the formula. It really creates a flawless feeling base on your skin. (Plus it is free of parabens, fragrance and sulfates). And it has a built in SPF15. The only thing I don’t love about it is the sample applicator. It’s just like a lipgloss/stick – I think it would have been easier to use in a tube or pump.
Verdict: Even though I didn’t love every product, there are a lot of wins/new favorites in this box for me. The value of the box is about $220 as well – great for the $65 price. What do you think of the Net-A-Porter Beauty Valentine’s Kit ?