Here is what’s on the Plated Menu this week:
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Quinoa and Goat Cheese-Stuffed Swiss Chard Rolls
- Italian Sausage Burger with Provolone and Broccoli Rabe
- Tofu Carnitas Burrito Bowl
- Butternut Squash Mac 'n Cheese with Kale
- Pan-Fried Sole with Lemon Caper Sauce
- Beef Negimaki with Broccolini and Miso Mushroom Rice
Which meals are you trying this week?
FYI – One thing I really like about Plated – they have a subscription service that gets you a discount on your meals every week, but they also let you buy meals without subscribing. You can use the 50% off coupon to get two meals for two people for only $30 shipped!
If you want to try Plated, use this link to get your first box free – just pay $20 shipping!
And check out my Plated reviews to see what this subscription includes!
Please do not enter your email address in the Name field or in the comment content. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Remember to post with kindness and respect. Comments with offensive language, cruelness to others, etc will not be approved. See our full comment policy here.