Here are the details I have from the new subscription service Popbasic:
- Each month we'll launch a micro collection that can be purchased as a parcel (with one basic and two trend items).
- Or if you'd prefer to, you can purchase any of the items individually.
- We're partnering with US and Australian companies to include a beauty or lifestyle surprise.
- The price will range from $50-$100 for the three items along with free shipping for US, Canadian and Australian customers.
- Our first parcel will be available in December.
If you sign up to be notified when their first parcel launches, you'll get a $10 credit to use on the first shipment.
What do you think of Popbasic? I'm pretty curious about what the beauty or lifestyle surprises will be!