The sun is out! Bring on the hikes, the backyard soccer, the spontaneous trips to the playground that go on longer than you’re planning…and bring on the Little Spoon meals that will make feeding those growing bodies a cinch! Need a little encouragement? Little Spoon is offering $35 off your first order of blends, plates, smoothies, or biteables now through 5/31. Click the red link to get started.
From the dining room table to the picnic blanket
Wherever you are, no matter how normal or novel, kids find a way to throw a wrench in dinner plans. Or, mine do, anyway. That’s why Summer Me is doing myself a solid and subscribing to Little Spoon so that I always have “kid food” that’s secretly healthy enough to cover all the bases in my toolbelt. Whether you’ve got babies trying their first bites of food, toddlers, or fully realized kids, they’ve got options. Here’s why we’re fans:
- Little Spoon’s organic baby food is made fresh and cold-pressed to retain the most amount of nutrients possible.
- These Babyblends range from single-ingredient smooth purees for introducing solids, to textured multi-ingredient recipes for exploring new flavors.
- Their Plates for toddlers and up are familiar favorites like pasta, nuggets, and tots, but loaded up with hidden veggies. There’s always a “safe food” that’s parent-approved on the plate.
- Little Spoon leaves out preservatives and artificial colors and flavors, and their meals are low-sodium.
- Is your kid a pouch kid? They’re covered with Smoothies. These guys are filled with superfoods and are good for all ages…yes, I’ve definitely snuck a few Smoothies myself.
- It’s all delivered to your door every 2 weeks.
Maybe you’re tossing Babyblends in your cooler, heating Plates in 90 seconds or less and packing them to go, or throwing some Smoothies in your diaper bag for future snacking needs. Why don’t you do it for $35 off your first order? Now through May 31 is your shot.