I don't know about you, but my days have been so jam-packed lately that cooking just seems out of the question. With the little time I have, I find that by the time I realize I'm hungry, I'm STARVING. I don't care what you say - no person that hungry ever makes healthy food choices. I was sick of feeling so sluggish from my bad food decisions, but needed a solution that fit into my schedule. Enter Tovala. Here's what I learned:
1. Easy & Convenient
- "I am really enjoying my oven and meals. Everything comes all set to cook and portions and food options have been great. I'm glad I made the investment to make meal time so easy and convenient." - Lisa A.
- "The meals are amazing and zero prep. The oven is versatile and efficient. I love the fact I can set it and forget ... and the app reminds me when it’s done. I’m eating clean without all the meal prep. I’ve been using the oven and meal service for about a month now and have nothing but good things to say." - Ron B.
- “A smart oven that'll cook up perfect meals with the simple scan of a barcode, so it's basically the cooking device of the future.” - Buzzfeed
2. Gourmet Tasting Healthy Options
- "I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered this spectacular oven with a meal plan and more. But when I received it. I was in love. Imagine gourmet meals in about 20 minutes, and all you have to do is open packages of seasonings then cook and plate your food. It's amazing!!!" - Joyce G.
- "I discovered Tovala and... wow wow wow. The minute I saw the advertisement I knew this was the solution. It just mattered how they executed it, enough meal choices per week? Good portions? Do they have vegetarian options? and most importantly do the meals taste decent enough to eat multiple times a week? The answer to all of these is Yes Yes Yes and Yes!" - Michael N.
- "Tovala's smart oven and chef-crafted meals give you the luxury of a personal chef without the ridiculous price tag." - People Magazine
3. Perfect for Single Servings
- "I don’t normally write reviews. Tovala is a life changer for me. I cook for 1-2 people so the portions are perfect. The prep could not be easier. The food is fresh and delicious. The variety of different meals is super. I recommend Tovala." - Lisa B.
- "I was a mother of 7. Since life has drastically changed and I’m a single with kids all grown, I find cooking for 1 extremely difficult and resorted to drive through. This is a lifesaver. Someone else does the thinking, marinating, seasoning and delivers to my door. I just put in the fridge, grab a box, take about 3 minutes to prep and sit for about 20 minutes after a hard days work. My phone tells me when it’s done and meals are always amazing. Meals are usually big enough to take leftovers for next days lunch. I’m a happy lady now." - Sandi P.
With reviews like this, I knew I had a winner on my hands. After testing it out, I can concur that all of the reviews are true! I'm eating healthier without any of the hassle. My personal favorite? Pesto-Smothered Chicken Breast with Mushroom White Bean Quinoa & Balsamic Drizzle - I mean, YUM. Tovala is my new best friend...from what I can tell this is a best friend for life.