What It’s Like to Subscribe to Thrive Market
Read reviews further down the page, too, for more personal experiences.
How Thrive Market Works
Join Thrive Market with an annual membership for $5 per month, or take it month by month for $9.99 per month. When you join you get access to their huge curation of organic products offered 25% or more lower than most retail options.
Build your box by adding items, and when you check out then schedule how often you want groceries delivered. Thrive Market works best for grocery staples that you want delivered on a regular basis. Shipping is free on orders over $49. Change up or pause your boxes any time you want.
Thrive Market Pros and Cons
- Very environmentally friendly and socially conscious
- High quality products that cater to very specific dietary needs
- Great prices on many items compared to classic grocery
- Sometimes their interface makes it hard to find exactly what you’re looking for
- Not great for fresh produce or other items that aren’t shelf stable
What Diets Does Thrive Market Accommodate?
||Is Thrive Market Good For This Diet?
What Else You Should Know About Thrive Market
- Thrive Market guarantees their annual $60 membership will pay for itself - if you show that you saved less than $60 on your groceries, they will credit the difference on your renewal.
- Thrive Market frequently gives away gifts with orders over $49, $59, or other set prices.
- For every paid membership, Thrive Market makes one membership available to a family in need.
Is Thrive Market Worth It?
If you’re someone who cares where your groceries come from and regularly looks for the best organic, non-GMO, sustainable, and/or ethically sourced products, then Thrive Market is worth the membership cost because you will save on your groceries with their low prices.
If you don’t already shop organic and aren’t quite ready to make the switch, then Thrive Market groceries will probably not be worth it and will cost more than your usual groceries.