We have three spoilers from the May 2022 Therabox! The self-care subscription box is turning 5 years old, so the April box will be a "5th Birthday Box" valued at more than $173--and subscribers will pay $34.99.
TheraBox, started by a therapist, is the ultimate self care box. They believe that consistent self care and self love is needed to create those positive neural connections and build a more joyful life. Each happiness research inspired box includes one self care therapeutic activity + 6-8 full sized wellness products (or, ingredients as we like to call it) to improve your life and boost joy.
The May Box will include 8 full sized self-care wellness products, including:
1. Dermatech Gold Sculpting Beauty Bar Kit
Retail Value: $49
The bar was designed with sonic vibrational technology to imitate the effects of a professional facial massage.
2. Beauty Kitchen: Lavender Infused Relaxation Mask
Retail Value: $26.50
A lavender scent helps you relax as the mask destresses skin, reduces inflammation and soothes dry patches.
3. Willow Collective: Let's Eat Cake Candle
Retail Value: $16.95
Willow Collective candles are soy-based and usually smell delicious. This one is festive and just right for Therabox's fifth birthday.
More to Know:
- According to the brand, this box will contain 8 full-size self-care wellness products.
- The box's value will be $173+.
- Reserve now and your box will ship between April 24th & April 29.
- You can get 10% off your first box with code MSA10.
- Not ready for a subscription? For their birthday month of April, Therabox will give you a free box when you spend $125 in the Happy Shop. Use FREEHELLOSUMMER to get the Hello Summer box ($175+value), FREEAMOUR to get the Amour box ($160+value), FREESLUMBER to get the Slumber Box ($200+ value), FREETROPICS to get the Tropics Box ($145+ value) or FREEMOONDUST to get the Moondust Box ($155+value).
The Box: TheraBox
The Cost: $34.99/month; save when you prepay for longer subscriptions.
The Products: 8 full-size self-care products and a therapeutic activity.
What do you think of these Therabox spoilers?