It is finally February, and Ipsy Glam Bag spoilers for March 2022 are out. These are sourced from Ipsy directly and match their site, so are your most accurate source for spoilers--except where noted.
“We wanted to create Glam Bags that bring people together and drive actions that will reflect on progress made, call for change, and to celebrate courage,” explains Wong. Emblazoned with March’s upcoming theme “Power Moves”, the bright blue faux leather bags were designed to be a reminder of the power we hold to positively impact our communities and the world. And with International Women’s Day on the horizon, the message is more important than ever.Notice that big bold strap on the front? Slip your hand underneath and the Glam Bag instantly transforms into a clutch. “I love how the sporty look complements streetwear! Wear it with your favorite graphic t-shirt, tracksuits, bold sneakers, or oversized styles,” adds Wong.
We've got the following unconfirmed, possible spoilers for March Add-Ons:
- About Face Beauty: Light Lock Highlight Fluid in Fight or Flight
- Anatastia Beverly Hills: Brow Wiz
- Babe Lash: Lash Enhancing Serum
- Byroe: Fig Renewal Oil
- Contently: After All Scalp Soothing Care Treatmen
- Karmel Cosmetics: The Defiance Palette
- Love Kinship: Supermelt Vegan Lip Jelly Mask
- Moonlit Skincare: Reusable Cotton/Bamboo Rounds
- My Refreshments: Wide Tooth Comb in Darling
- Saturday Sin: Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel
- Seraphine Botanicals: Sugar + Lemon Moisturizing Lip Buffer
- Tatcha: Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
- VitaBridglobal: C12 Wrinkle serum
On February 1, we shared some of the confirmed products they are sending in March. Not all subscribers will receive all items:
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Mini Brow Wiz® in Dark Brown
FIRST AID BEAUTY Hydrating Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid
IT COSMETICS CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ (Medium)
KINSHIP Supermelt Vegan Lip Jelly Mask
WINKY LUX Peeper Perfect Under-Eye Concealer
THE RERUM NATURA The Shampoo & The Hair Conditioner
MISCHO BEAUTY Lip Liner in Madam
If you want to snag some of these products there's still time to sign up for the March Ipsy Glam Bag. Here's what you'll need to know!
The box: Ipsy Glam Bag
The price: $13 and free shipping
The products: 5 items in each monthly bag worth at least $50.