Earlier speculation turned out to be right! The AIA Beauty Bundle brand for March 2022 will be Alicia Keys' Soulcare!
Subscribers will receive six Keys Soulcare products, including:
1. Promise Serum with Niacinamide
Retail Value: $28
This serum deeply hydrates, helps with excess oil production, and reduces the appearance of pore size!
2. Reviving Aura Mist with Rose of Jericho
Retail Value: $25
The mist hydrates, tones, and revives your skin.
3. Comforting Balm with Camellia Seed Oil
Retail Value: $12
This is a traditional lip balm that hydrate lips, cuticles, and anywhere else, and also doubles as a natural highlight or a natural brow tamer.
4. Golden Cleanser with Manuka Honey
Retail Value: $22
This cleanser removes makeup and impurities, helps refresh and soothe the skin, leaving the skin feeling soft and cleansed.
5. Radiant Eye Cream with Peptides
Retail Value: $30
This cream helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while deeply nourishing.
The AIA Beauty Bundle gives you “exclusive access to influencer brands and products at an incredible value.” For $35, subscribers typically get 5-6 different full-size beauty products from one beauty brand every month. February's brand is Jason Wu (you can find the contents of the Wu box here.)
6. Be Luminous Powder Exfoliator
Retail Value: $25
This exfoliator uses gentle exfoliation through Oats, Mung Beans, and Hojicha Powder making it gentle, but effective.
- Promise Serum with Niacinamide, Retail Value: $28
- Reviving Aura Mist with Rose of Jericho, Retail Value: $25
- Comforting Balm with Camellia Seed Oil, Retail Value: $12
- Golden Cleanser with Manuka Honey, Retail Value: $22
- Radiant Eye Cream with Peptides, Retail Value: $30
- Be Luminous Powder Exfoliator, Retail Value: $25
This box has an overall retail value of $142, and new AIA subscribers will only pay $38.
What else do you need to know about AIA?
- You can order the March box starting March 1.
- AIA bundles are limited edition boxes--this box may sell out.
- Shipping is free in the U.S.
- The March box will only be available in March.
- You can cancel at any time.
The Box: AIA Beauty Bundle
The Cost: New single bundle subscribers will pay $38/month. You can pay $111 upfront for 3 months of AIA; pay $216 upfront for 6 months; or pay $418 upfront for 12 months.
The Products: 5-6 different full-size beauty products from a new beauty brand every month; AIA says the value of each monthly box is over $100.
Check out our AIA reviews to get an idea of what to expect from this brand.
What do you think of these spoilers?