THERE’S A SUBSCRIPTION FOR THAT is a series spotlighting subscriptions the team at My Subscription Addiction finds interesting and is excited to share with readers.
In the last two years, I have made an effort to actively reduce my stress levels. Mainly because I noticed my stress had begun to affect my everyday life: I'd wake up dreading the day, I would barely leave my apartment, every task seemed daunting, and I was moodier than usual. And let's not even start with the pain I constantly felt all over my body. My stress had started to manifest itself physically and I needed to put a stop to it as soon as possible.
Doing my research, I discovered a thing called floatation therapy and floatation tanks. Basically, floatation therapy is a type of sensory deprivation therapy where you just float inside an Epsom salt-heavy tank. It provides the perfect combination of relaxation and recovery that will leave you feeling better than when you came in. And no, I'm not talking about a massive and deep pool. It's literally a tank or a pod filled with saltwater. This will help you stay buoyant as you just let yourself relax. You'll be weightless to the point where you will question if you're asleep. Additionally, the pods or tanks are sound-proof and some even have the ability to play calming music or a guided meditation.
The first time I tried it out, I'll admit that I was nervous. I hate putting myself in situations where I'm not in control of my body and that's exactly what this was. But the benefits convinced me and I tried it. It took me a while to get used to being sensory deprived but when I did, oh boy. It was the most relaxed I had felt in my life. I almost didn't want it to end. That's why when I heard about Lift Next Level Floats, I knew I had to share the news.
- New customers get a one-hour float for $59
- Returning customers pay $85 for one-hour floats
- New customers can purchase a package of 3-floats for $158
- New customers get a one-hour float for $89
- New customers can purchase a package of 3-floats for $199
- Returning customers can purchase a package of 3-floats for $249
- But they also offer memberships of one float a month for $89 with additional floats going for $79
- Two floats a month for $138 with additional floats going for $69
- Four floats a month for $260 with additional floats going for $65
- Both Huntington and Brooklyn locations offer various package options, but only Brooklyn offers monthly memberships.
- You can pick a membership depending on how many times a month you want to go.
- They offer earplugs so water doesn't get in your ears, plus relaxing music and meditations in each room.
- You can choose to float in a pod or in a tank room.
- They have showers for you to rinse off after your floatation.
- Expect to feel extra relaxed at the end of your visit.
WHAT DO YOU THINK? Would you sign up for a subscription? Let us know in the comments.