So, our guess on 1/11 was right! Ipsy Glam Bag X has officially let the TikTok star out of the bag! Addison Rae is the curator for the February 2022 Glam Bag X--and we've got more than the three spoilers we had earlier today. Now we have seven!
Here's an earlier shot from the official IPSY Instagram account:
View this post on Instagram
And there was even more to see from Instagram account IpsyVSBoxy:
View this post on Instagram
And now that the deets have dropped, here's what we know:
Ms. Rae, TikTok star, He's All That star and the celeb behind ITEM BEAUTY, has made picks that pay homage to her mom--a makeup artist--and the 90s.
“I filled my GBX collab with everything you need to take a trip back to the ‘90s: think soft smoky eyes, fluffy hair, brick-red lips, and more—all with modern twists that feel fresh and new,” says Addison. “My mom was a makeup artist in the '90s, and she has an archive of amazing photos from that time. This collection was a special way to pay tribute to my mom and this era of beauty.”
You’ll get 8 full-size products--you can choose three of them. Ipsy says the bag is worth $500+ -- but you'll only pay $55 as a Glam Bag X subscriber.
Here are the first seven spoilers. Your bag may include:
1. ITEM BEAUTY On The Daily Eyeshadow Palette
Retail Value: $24
This palette, from the company Addison Rae co-founded, offers neutral shades that are easy to blend and last throughout the day.
2. PAT MCGRATH LABS Lust: Gloss in Bronze Venus, Heavy Petal, Love Potion, Peach Perversion, Secret Lover, or Sunset Rose
Retail Value: $28 each
Pat McGrath glosses offer all the gloss and none of the stickiness that can sometimes come with gel formulas.
3. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Clear Brow Gel
Retail Value: $24/26
This clear gel can go over your natural brows or lock down pigments from pencils or pens. One plus: this gel doesn't get flaky.
4. TULA SKINCARE 24-7 Moisture Hydrating Day & Night Cream
Retail Value: $52
Hydrate and moisturize your skin with this cream, good for anytime.
5. BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional Hydrate Primer
Retail Value: $32
Prep your skin without drying out your skin--and minimize pores as well.
6. STILA Stay All Day® Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner
Retail Value: $22
This eyeliner stays put all day long.
7. GENERATION SKIN Brightening Kakadu Plum Eye Patches
Retail Value: $49
Pamper weary eyes with these brightening patches.
- ITEM BEAUTY On The Daily Eyeshadow Palette- Retail Value: $24 here/$26 here.
- PAT MCGRATH LABS Lust: Gloss in Bronze Venus, Heavy Petal, Love Potion, Peach Perversion, Secret Lover, or Sunset Rose- Retail Value: $28 each
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Clear Brow Gel - Retail Value: $22
- TULA SKINCARE 24-7 Moisture Hydrating Day & Night Cream- Retail Value: $52
BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional Hydrate Primer- Retail Value: $32
- STILA Stay All Day® Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner-Retail Value: $22
- GENERATION SKIN Brightening Kakadu Plum Eye Patches-Retail Value: $49
The value of this combination of products is $229/$231. Ipsy says on their site that the value of this bag is up to $500; on Instagram they say it's more than $500--are there pricier items waiting in the wings?
If you want to snag these products there's still time to sign up for the February Ipsy Glam Bag X. Here's what you'll need to know!
The box: Ipsy Glam Bag X
The price: Ipsy Glam Bag X is a $55 quarterly upgrade is available for Ipsy Glam Bag and Ipsy Glam Bag Plus subscribers. It’s an additional $43/shipment for Glam Bag members and $30/shipment for Glam Bag Plus members.
The products: 8 full-size beauty products curated by Addison Rae.
What do you think about this curator and the first spoilers?