We have the spoilers for the David's Tea February 2022 subscription boxes.
David's Tea Tasting Club includes four separate loose leaf tea subscriptions to suit different preferences: David's Picks, Organic, Caffeine-Free and Garden to Cup. They also sell individual teas, gift sets, teaware and more in their online store.
So what's in the February boxes?
From traditional to flavoured faves, these are the blends our team swears by.
- Monkey Business- a black tea that tastes of ripe banana and almonds
- Chocolate Rocket- cocoa, almonds, chicory, raspberries, and roasted maté
- Pink Velvet Cake- vanilla and white chocolate with a strawberry finish
- Guangzhoumilk Oolong- creamy, smooth oolong tea with a floral hint
- Reishi Relax-herbal, caffeine free tea with berries and reishi mushroom
- GabaGuava- a green tea with GABA, coconut and guava
- Very Cherry- green tea with cherry, hibiscus and moringa
- Blueberry Vanilla- vanilla tea with blueberries and elderberries
Sip on the soothing benefits of teas made from natural & organic ingredients. Good for the body, great for the soul.
- Cinnamon Rooibos Chai- caffeine-free, rooibos tea with cinnamon
- Blood Orange Earl Grey- orange peel, black tea and bergamot
- Chamomile Dreamland- caffeine-free, rooibos blend with chamomile, lavender and lemon balm
- Golden Lily- creamy oolong with aroma of apricot and sweet pea blossoms
- Hojicha- organic, roasted Japanese green tea with roasted nut flavor
- Orange Spice- green tea with cinnamon, cloves and orange peel
- Strawberry Moringa- strawberry, moringa and dandelion
- Super Ginger- ginger, green rooibos and pink peppercorn
Sip all day, sip all night. These soothing teas are just what you need to relax and unwind.
- Baked Apple Chai- caffeine-free, chai with apple, figs,cinnamon and star anise
- Crème Caramel Rooibos- caffeine-free, rooibos tea with caramel
- Earl Grey Rooibos- caffeine-free, rooibos tea with bergamot
- Headache Halo- caffeine-free tea with willow bark, passion flower, cooling mint and lavender.
- Just Peachy- caffeine-free, peach and sweet blackberry leaf
- Magic Potion- caffeine free, butterfly pea leaf and cranberry, with a blue raspberry taste
- Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait- caffeine-free, strawberry, rhubarb with a hint of yogurt creaminess
- Throat Rescue-caffeine free, sweet licorice root, peppermint, cinnamon, fennel
Garden to Cup Teas
Discover a premium line of single-origin teas from around the world--selected exclusively by our tea experts.
- Nepal White- from the Shangri-La Tea Estate in Nepal
- Korean Sejak- Korean green tea from the island of Jeju
- Phoenix Oolong- from Fenghuang Mountain in Guangdong, China
- Magnolia Oolong- from Anxi County in FujianProvince, China
- Orange Peko- from Kandy, Sri Lanka
What Else to Know
- To subscribe (or be able to click the individual subscriptions), you must register for a free account.
- Your first box will be shipped after you sign up; future boxes arrive approximately every 3 months.
- Each tea comes in a 25g/0.9 oz packet.
- The last day to subscribe and receive the current season shipment is:
-Spring: March 31
-Summer: July 31
-Fall: September 30
-Holiday: December 25
- All subscriptions are sent in a compostable mailer; the Garden to Cup subscription also has 100% compostable tea and tea bags.
The Box: David's Tea Tasting Club
The Cost: $35/quarter
The Products: Each box contains packets of loose leaf teas, a guidebook which includes recipes, more information about each tea (and more), extras
Are you going to start a David's Tea Tasting Club subscription this year?