QVC TILI Try It Love It Box Shawn Killinger Special Edition Sampling Box is Now Available
Trying out new products is always a great idea, and QVC is back with another TILI Try It Love It Box. “Program Host Shawn Killinger selects a few of her favorite things for this special edition sample collection,” says the brand about their TILI Try It Love It Box Shawn Killinger Special Edition Sampling Box. The sample set includes eight sample-sized products valued at over $160, according to QVC.
So what’s inside the box? Keep reading for a product list and price breakdown.
1. Alpyn Beauty: Wild Huckleberry 8-Acid Polishing Peel, 0.5-fl oz
Value: Approx. $16.47 (Full size $56 for 1.7 fl. oz.)
Eight acids get to work to brighten your skin in this peel; you’ll also experience a difference in pore appearance and texture.
2. Bloom Effects: Tulip Dew Drops, 0.17-fl oz
Value: Approx. $9.35 (Full Size is $55 for 1 oz. )
This product is supposed to feel like dew drops on your skin, making your skin dewy and fresh. It’s formulated with niacinamide and 28 Dutch plant and botanical extracts. If your face gets dry going into the winter, you’ll love this.
3. Borghese Radiante: Renew & Restore Night Cream, 0.15 oz.
Value: Approx. $13.50 (Full Size is $90 for 1 oz.)
Want soft and supple skin? This night cream will give it to you–it keeps your skin hydrated and protected from barrier damage as you sleep. The QVC photo of the sample set shows two packets, but the QVC only lists one in the product list.
4. Chella: Light Shimmer Highlighter Pencil, 0.05 oz.
Value: $20 for Net Wt. 1.41g/0.05 oz.
This creamy pencil does triple duty as a highlighter, under-eye liner and concealer. If you need one pencil in your beauty regiment in the morning this might be it.
5. Elizabeth Grant: Suprême Essence of Torricelumn On the Go, 1.01 oz.
Value: Approx. $44.39 (Full Size is $95 for 1.7 fl.oz/50 ml)
Dry, loose, rough. If your skin identifies with any of these problems, this is a great cream for you. The brand states that a clinical study resulted in 100% of participants claiming they experienced better hydration and less wrinkle depth and experienced greater smoothness and firmness.
6. Floral Street: Fragrance, 0.05 fl. oz.
Value: Approx. $4.41 (Full Size is $30 for 0.34 fl-oz/10ml)
The Electric Rhubard fragrance pictured blends Island Gardenia, powdery Sandalwood and white florals–however, it’s unknown whether every box will contain this particular sent. Floral Street Fragrances are as vegan as fragrances can get: none have any Animal Derived Ingredients. “At all,” the brand says.
7. TOVA: Cactine Face Masque, 2 fl. oz
Value: Approx. $38 (Full Size is regularly $76 for 4 oz.)
This masque includes a natural clay mineral which acts as an exfoliant on your face to reduce wrinkles and any facial lines. The masque also brightens skin and contains vitamins that protect skin from free radicals.
8. TULA: Wrinkle Treatment Drops Retinol Alternative Serum, 0.24-fl oz
Value: Approx. $16.65 (Full Size is $68 for .98 fl oz / 29 ml)
These drops are for anyone starting to notice lines and wrinkles. The retinol and other ingredients in this serum nourish skin while fighting those physical signs of aging.
Here’s the recap with the complete value breakdown:
- Alpyn Beauty: Wild Huckleberry 8-Acid Polishing Peel is worth approx. $16.47 (Full size $56 for 1.7 fl. oz.)
- Bloom Effects: Tulip Dew Drops, 0.17-fl oz is worth approx. $9.35 (Full Size is $55 for 1 oz.)
- Borghese Radiante: Renew & Restore Night Cream is worth about $13.50 for one packet. It’s unclear if you’ll receive one or two packets, as the official product list shows one packet, but two packets are shown in the official photo. Our estimate focused on one packet as per the product list; the full size, 1 oz., retails for $90.
- It looks like the Chella: Light Shimmer Highlighter Pencil, 0.05 oz retails for $20 on the brand site, so a full-size product seems to have snuck its way into this box. (shh!)
- Elizabeth Grant: Supreme Essence on the Go is bundled with the full size bottle at QVC, which estimates the total retail set value at $139.00. Elizabeth Grant retails the full size bottle at $95, which puts the approximate value of Essence on the Go at approx. $44.
- Floral Street Fragrance, 0.05 fl. oz is approx $4.41 in value, taking into account that most Floral Street Fragrance retail costs start at about $30 for 0.34 fl-oz/10ml.
- TOVA: Cactine Face Masque, 2 oz. is about $38, as the full sized one, twice its size, regularly retails for $76.
- TULA: Wrinkle Treatment Drops Retinol Alternative Serum, 0.24-fl oz is worth approx. $16.65 and the full size retails for $68 for .98 fl oz / 29 ml.
Overall, here’s the scoop: the Chella pencil itself seems to retail for $20, which is the cost of the entire sampler box, so this box looks like a fantastic deal if you want to try some beauty and skin care samples. Our calculations arrived at $162.38, in line with QVC’s own estimation of $162.43.
What Else You Should Know
- If you don’t want to pay upfront, you can take advantage of QVC EasyPay and do 4 payments of $5.00.
- New to QVC? Use code HOLIDAY to save $15 off your first purchase when you spend $35 or more.
- Shipping is $3.50.
Will you be getting this QVC sampling box?