There's a Subscription For That is a series spotlighting subscriptions the team at My Subscription Addiction finds interesting and is excited to share with readers.
For many, fall means pumpkin spice lattes, wooly scarves, and apple cider, but for those in the know, crisp autumn breezes have another meaning. Oktoberfest is here!
Oktoberfest kicks off every year in the early fall, and the annual celebration is packed with pretzels, oompah bands, lederhosen, and big heavy liters overflowing with German lager. For the second year running, festivals across the country and beyond have had to turn down the festivities due to the pandemic. But if your local fest got canceled and you're worried you might miss out on the raucous fun, fear not. There's a subscription that can help you celebrate Oktoberfest in the comfort and safety of your own home.
Half Time offers a German Beer of the Month Club that can keep you stocked up on all the pilsners, dunkels, weissbier, and bock you need to host your very own Oktoberfest celebration. Each shipment contains 12 brews from Berlin, Bavaria, and beyond. Expect to see breweries like Erdinger, Paulaner, Hofbrau, Weihenstephaner, and more. Six breweries (2 beer from each) are featured in every box. Just proceed with caution if you'd like to try and recreate the traditional Oktoberfest experience. Those liters of beer are heavier than they look!
- Half Time's German Beer of the Month Club costs $52 per month.
- Choose from a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription.
- Each shipment contains 12 beers, 2 each from 6 different breweries.
- The first box ships the month after the order is placed. (For example, sign up in October to receive your first shipment in November.)
- Subscriptions ship free.
- Half Time is unable to ship nationwide. Check your zip code on the Half Time website to verify shipping is permitted to your area.
What do you think of Half Time? Would you sign up for a subscription for German Beer? Let us know in the comments. Prost!