Sephora Favorites has just launched their newest Limited Edition set--POP--Beauty for All.
Let's look at what's inside to help you make that all-important decision: Is it worth it?
The price is the first thing that jumps out: the set is only $12 and Sephora estimates the value at $48. But there's more: this six product sample set includes new launches from Herbivore (Aquarius Cream) and Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez (Volumizing Mascara). This set is sure to sell out quick!
What's in the Box?
This set features the brands everyone has been talking about, and only Sephora can bring them together. The included products are making waves with innovative formulas and raved-about quality. This set also includes a set of super-fun beauty stickers.
In total, the $12 POP--Beauty for All Set has six different products:
- 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g Melt Cosmetics Ultra-Matte Lipstick in Dark Room
- 0.10 oz/ 0.10 mL Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Perfect Strokes Universal Volumizing Mascara
- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL Herbivore Aquarius Pore Purifying BHA Cream
- 0.51 oz/ 15 mL Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask with Vitamin C
- 1.01 oz/ 30 mL Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
- .18 oz/ 5.5 mL Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume Superdose
What do you think of the latest Limited Edition Sephora Favorites set?
Please do not enter your email address in the Name field or in the comment content. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Remember to post with kindness and respect. Comments with offensive language, cruelness to others, etc will not be approved. See our full comment policy here.