If you've loved the GlobeIn Artisan Box but always kind of wished they'd let you pick and choose the products yourself, get ready to cheer because GlobeIn just read your mind.
The subscription brand best known for curating collections of handcrafted goods from all around the world has just unveiled its Build a Box feature.
How Box Builder Works
- The Box Builder is available for premium subscribers of GlobeIn.
- Subscribers will be able to choose three items of their very own from a list of more than 30 GlobeIn products instead of having their items curated for them.
- No matter which three you pick, the retail value of the box will be between $70 and $100.
- There is no extra fee for taking advantage of Box Builder.
- To take part, subscribers will need to double check that their monthly option is set to Customize, not Surprise.
- Boxes created with Box Builder will ship out between the 26th of the month and the end of the month.
Love the GlobeIn premium subscription just the way it is, and want them to continue curating the entire experience for you? That's OK too — Box Builder is optional, not required, so you can still get a box of picks made for you from the Artisan Fair.
You can still add on additional items from the Artisan Fair even if you've gone the Box Builder route, although they will carry an additional charge.
Curious what other GlobeIn customers think about the feature so far? Check out these reviews:
- "I really love that we have this option in addition to our other choices! I got the jute basket with handles, the metal tray and the bell! I am a bell and chime freak!"
- "Let's just talk about this box builder feature for a sec... I freaking love it!"
Have you tried GlobeIn yet? Let us know the best thing you've scored from the box!