There’s a Subscription for That: Taco Bell
There’s a Subscription For That is a series spotlighting subscriptions the team at My Subscription Addiction finds interesting and is excited to share with readers.
I don’t mean to brag, but when it comes to Taco Bell I stay in the know, from new menu items to promotions, I’m on it. I even wrote a heartfelt obituary for my dear friend and soulmate: The Loaded Potato Griller. And, in 2017, Taco Bell reassured me that craving a taco at 9 a.m. is completely normal. So, when I heard that the chain was testing out the Taco Lover’s Pass, an all-new subscription service, I had to see what it was about.
Sure, it’s not the healthiest fast food option (OK, it’s definitely not the healthiest), but Taco Bell is delicious and I tend to find myself wandering inside the Bell whenever I’m feeling down or famished from pulling an all-nighter. Taco Bell is the only place where I can douse my sorrows in nacho cheese, knowing good and well that my normally vegan-fed stomach will regret it later, without feeling even a smidge of judgment. If you feel this way too, which I’m sure many of you do, I’m happy to announce that there’s now a subscription to give your taco-loving heart everything it desires.
The Taco Lover’s Pass is a monthly taco subscription run through the Taco Bell App. Unfortunately, the pass is only available to users in Arizona at the moment, but if the subscription proves to be a hit, it could be a nationwide thing. Here’s how it works: You buy the pass, which costs between $5 and $10 depending on your specific location, and then the app unlocks a “secret menu” of free daily tacos. From there, you can order one taco per day for 30 days via the app.
The “secret menu” includes the following items: Crunchy Taco, Crunchy Taco Supreme, Soft Taco, Soft Taco Supreme, Doritos Locos Tacos, Doritos Locos Taco Supreme, and the Spicy Potato Soft Taco. Each item on this list typically costs between $1.49 and $2.89, so you’ll definitely get your money’s worth.
- The Taco Lover’s Pass allows subscribers to get one taco per day using the Taco Bell app.
- Subscribers can choose one of seven yummy menu items, including the Crunchy Taco, Crunchy Taco Supreme, Soft Taco, Soft Taco Supreme, Doritos Locos Tacos, Doritos Locos Taco Supreme, and the Spicy Potato Soft Taco.
- The Taco Lover’s Pass is only available in 17 Arizona-based restaurants, however, this could change in the future.
- The Taco Lover’s Pass could cost you between $5 and $10, depending on your specific location.
- The “test” will last from 9/9/21 to 11/24/21.
What do you think? Would you sign up for a subscription? Let us know in the comments.