There’s a Subscription for That: Chewing Gum
There’s a Subscription For That is a new series spotlighting subscriptions the team at My Subscription Addiction finds interesting and is excited to share with readers.
Chewing gum is the unsung hero of the checkout aisle. It freshens your breath, gives you a quick fix of sweetness, and can even help prevent cavities. Especially now with face masks, the pandemic accessory that doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon, keeping your breath fresh and your dental health on point is more important than ever. (No one wants to be stuck behind a face mask with their own smelly breath– yuck!) But not all gum is created equal, and if you’re looking for gum that’s tasty, good for you, and packaged with style, there’s a subscription for that.
At this point, quip is pretty much a household name. The company started out selling toothbrushes, but their product selection has grown. They now also offer subscriptions for mouthwash, floss, and chewing gum, too!
quip chewing gum subscriptions feature mint-flavored gum that’s sweetened with tooth-friendly xylitol. Gum is American Dental Association-Accepted and contains zero calories. Dispensers start at $10, and gum starts at $1.78 per pack (10 pieces per pack).
As non-stop chompers, we’re enamored with their sleek gum dispensers that click out pieces of chewing gum with the press of a button. The handheld cases come in white plastic and a variety of metallic hues that look like Pez time-traveled into the future and came back with some new space-age duds.
- quip chewing gum subscriptions send mint gum that fits into a specially-designed dispenser.
- Pay up front for the dispenser of your choice and then receive gum refills via subscription every three months.
- White plastic dispensers cost $10. Metallic dispensers cost $20.
- 90-piece refills (9 packs) cost $20. 180-piece refills (18 packs) costs $35. 27-piece refills (27 packs) costs $48.
- Gum is sugar free, zero-calorie, and American Dental Association-Accepted.
- Dispensers come with a lifetime warranty.
- Shipping is free.
What do you think of quip‘s chewing gum? Would you sign up for a subscription? Let us know in the comments.