Music icon and everyone's bestie Dolly Parton has an advent calendar all her own! Williams-Sonoma is offering a calendar full of goodies that are almost as sweet as the superstar herself.
For country music legend Dolly Parton, the holiday season is all about faith, family, food and fun. This year, she provides plenty of sweet surprises for everyone with her very own advent calendar.
Every day from the first of December until the night before Christmas, you'll discover a different treat hidden behind one of the windows. The colorful, individually wrapped candies are some of Dolly's favorites, including chocolates, caramels, gummies and mints.
What's in the Dolly Parton 2021 Advent Calendar?
Each date has a little door that holds one of the following delectable treats:
- Red Poles: Chewy strawberry gummy straws filled with sweet crème.
- Mini Butterflies: Colorful gummy butterflies in grape, strawberry, orange, blue raspberry, cherry and green apple flavors.
- Starlight Mints: Classic peppermint hard candies with red-and-white swirls.
- Champagne Bubbles: Gumdrops covered in crunchy white nonpareils.
- Gold Stars: Creamy milk chocolate stars wrapped in shimmering gold foil.
- Red Foil Balls: Cherry hard candy balls wrapped in red foil.
- Sour Santas: Red-and-white sour cherry Santa gummies.
- Twist Wrapped Caramels: Gooey, chewy caramels in festive foil wrappers.
- Sugar Sanded Trees & Snowmen: Gummy trees and snowmen in wild cherry, green apple and strawberry-banana flavors, coated in crunchy sour snow.
Are you going to get this Dolly Parton Advent Calendar?