Trunk Club Lets You Unlock Nordstrom Custom Styling Without Leaving the House
If you’ve ever stepped inside a Nordstrom store and wished you could take one of the store’s helpful stylists home with you, the luxury department store has heard you loud and clear! Nordstrom is now offering Trunk Club — its popular styling for women’s and men’s fashions in the form of a subscription box that’s completely curated for you!
Trunk Club is essentially an online personal stylist who can help curate the looks you need for the big events in your life … and the small ones too. Think someone who can help you find the perfect outfit for that fall wedding but also choose the right look for fall apple picking.
What makes Trunk Club different?
- You time your deliveries — Unlike many styling boxes that require you to pick a cadence and stick to it, Nordstrom Trunk Club lets you plan deliveries around your life. Because you aren’t always starting a new job or trying to update outfits for the new season, right?
- Nordstrom clothes — The department store is known for carrying luxury brands, but its own clothes are a big reason why people shop in store too. Now you can get them delivered to your doorstep and styled for you by a Nordstrom stylist.
- Nordstrom styling — How do you know these stylists will be able to outfit you for work and play? They’re the same people who have made Nordstrom a household name!
- Connect with stylists any time — Because you choose when you want to use Trunk Club, you get to use the service when it suits YOU, and chatting with a stylist is free.
How does Trunk Club work?
- Take a styling quiz to give the Trunk Club stylists a sense of what you like (and don’t like!). They’ll include your zip code so they can consider weather forecast, your budget so they can pick styles around the right price point, plus, well, style questions around colors, patterns, fabrics, and more.
- Schedule when you’d like to receive your trunk and what type of occasion you’d like your Nordstrom stylist to focus on. You can also share a photo with the team, pick out specific types of clothes you’d like (jeans? dresses? blouses).
- Get your delivery, and decide what you like or what you’d like to send back!
Thinking of giving Trunk Club a try? Here’s what you’ll need to know!
The Box: Nordstrom Trunk Club
The Price: A $25 charge is levied as a styling fee, but that charge is taken off the cost of any clothes you decide to buy. You can skip the fee entirely if you pay with a Nordstrom card.
Good to Know: Shipping is free both ways — so any clothes you decide not to keep can be returned for free!
Are you going to try Nordstrom Trunk Club?