Lush Advent Calendar 2021: Available Now for UK Fans
Most beauty brands make us wait (im)patiently to grab the goodies until mid- or even late fall, but Lush is giving us an early holiday gift! The Lush Beauty Calendar for 2021 is now available online for UK fans (it will hit stores in the UK on September 23), and we’ve got all you’ll need to know.
How Does Lush’s Advent Calendar Stack Up?
Lush has been putting out a beauty advent calendar in the UK for years now, and it’s always stocked with vegan-friendly products from the bath bomb company. This year’s no different, with 25 bath bombs, soaps, shower gel, and more that have all been labeled vegan-friendly. The box it comes from is made from reusable and recyclable packaging too, for an overall more sustainable splurge.
This year’s calendar is retailing for the same price as last year — £185 or about $253.
It falls on the pricey side, although the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar definitely costs more at £215. If you’re American, you’ll also have to pay for shipping to the US which is rumored to be coming. In the past the brand has shipped over the pond, although as of right now trying to place an order for an American address will get you an error message. For now that means finding a good friend across the pond and paying them to ship it over.
Is it worth it?
- The boxes includes 6 calendar exclusives that you won’t be able to get anywhere else plus four “retro” items from past Lush Advent Calendars for a total of 10 items you won’t be able to stock up on at your local Lush store.
- If you’re in it for the Lush bath bombs, you’ll get 7 in total.
What’s Inside The Box(es)
- Kris Mouse Bubble Bar (Exclusive product)
- Sleepy Bath Bomb (Exclusive product)
- Merry Christmas Shower Gel (Exclusive product)
- Jolly Shower Gel 100g
- Plum Duff Shower Gel 100g
- Sleepy Bear Bath Bomb
- Orange Pop Bath Bomb
- Twilight Bath Bomb
- Candy Cane Reusable Bubble Bar
- Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bar
- Sleepy Bubble Bar
- Golden Pineapple Lip Scrub 25g
- Polar Bear Soap
- Baked Alaska Soap
- Dream Cream Self-Preserving Body Lotion 45g
- Cinders Bath Bomb (Exclusive Retro product)
- Thundersnow Bath Bomb (Exclusive Retro product)
- The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar (Exclusive Retro product)
- The North Pole Bubble Bar
- Hey! Hollywood! Bath Bomb
- Sleepy Body Lotion 50g
- Keep It Fluffy Perfume 15ml (Gift exclusive size)
- Lime Bounty Body Butter 45g
- New Shampoo Bar with Cork Pot
- Golden Pear Body Scrub
Other Things You Should Know
When will the Lush Advent Calendar for 2021 be available? The launch date has yet to be released, but you can sign up now to get on the email list and be notified as soon as it happens.
Does the Lush Advent Calendar from the UK ship to the US? Currently, no, but keep your eyes on MSA for updates.
What if I don’t want to spend all that but still want something Christmasy from Lush? The company typically offers a 12 Days of Christmas bundle here in the US that retails for less than $100 — and won’t require you to run down a friend in jolly old England or wait around to see if they’ll really ship across the pond. It’s expected to hit some time in September.