CAUSEBOX Has Changed Its Name to Alltrue
CAUSEBOX has rebranded as Alltrue.
The quarterly subscription box features brands and items dedicated to doing good all over the world has changed its name “because we needed a name that better represented our mission: to build a community that brings truth, kindness, and goodness to everything we do,” their website explained.
There’s also a new offer to accompany the switch: New subscribers can receive an intro box for $25.
And for limited time, subscribers who sign up for an annual membership can get their first CAUSEBOX-Alltrue box for free ($149.85 will be billed upon sign up for 2nd, 3rd, 4th box).
Annual membership details
- Price for first box: FREE
- Pick EVERY product in the Intro Box ($150+ value)
- Customize products in all future boxes
- Save $39.95 over first year of membership
- Receive up to $250+ of value in every box the Intro Box contains $150+ of value
- Get 6-8 full-size, beautiful ethically-made products each season the Intro Box contains 4 full-size products
- Exclusive access up to 70% off on hundreds of products in the Members-Only Market
- Renews at $199.80/year
“The evolution to Alltrue is a natural step that will allow us to deliver on our ultimate vision — to create a 360° socially-conscious lifestyle membership that sits at the intersection of commerce, content, and community,” said Matt Richardson, co-founder and CEO of Alltrue. “With the rebrand and expansion of our membership, we aim to make conscious consumption and intentional living even more accessible and affordable. We are investing heavily in content and community features, strengthening our positioning as a source of truth and solidarity as we collectively adapt to more socially and environmentally responsible lifestyles.”
What do you think of this news from CAUSEBOX-Alltrue?