The Box By Dr. Ava's brand new spring beauty box is here.
Created by renowned Beverly Hills dermatologist Dr. Ava Shamban, this quarterly subscription box showcases expert-recommended luxury skincare and the latest beauty technologies.
"During the first four weeks of the pandemic, my medical team and I virtually treated 300+ patients while our physical offices were shut down," board-certified dermatologist Dr. Ava explained in a press release. "The pandemic gave me perspective on how I want to reach and help more patients beyond my geographic area."
Here's what you'll find inside the Spring Beauty Box (which is valued at over $600):
- MYSKINBUDDY™: A revolutionary facial device that utilizes four proven technologies to help achieve a clearer complexion, a brighter and even skin tone, and a more youthful appearance ($300 value).
- Aforé CBD Effusive: An antioxidant facial mist that uses water-soluble CBD synergistically with plant extracts and antioxidants to calm and cool the skin, reduce puffiness, erase redness, and make skin glow ($50 value).
- Restorsea Repairing Neck and Décolletage Treatment: Designed to infuse the enzyme into this area and can result in firmer, more evenly toned skin ($150 value).
- Theraderm NuPeel Natural Enzyme Peel: Papaya enzymes and botanical extracts gently remove dead skin cells and reveal glowing, radiant skin in just two minutes. Think of it as an at-home, natural facial peel in a bottle. ($30 value)
- Tiege Hanley: This uncomplicated skincare line is designed for busy people. It includes easy-to-use products with step-by-step instructions for eye cream, lip treatment and scrub bar ($35 value).
Every quarter, The Box by Dr. Ava subscribers will receive dermatologist-curated skincare products and treatments, delivered right to their door, alongside extra discounts and private events.
My Subscription Addiction readers who order the Spring Beauty Box by the end of April will receive a free tele-aesthetic appointment with one of Dr. Ava’s aestheticians.