Brightland is a natural olive oil and vinegar brand:
We’re in the business of extra virgin olive oils & vinegars that are good for you, no questions asked. With Brightland, you know exactly what you’re getting - authentic olive oils and vinegars that are never rotten, overprocessed, or fraudulent. With absolutely no fillers or artificial preservatives.
Brightland ingredients are sourced from a family-run California farm:
Olive Oil: Our sole ingredient comes from trees that live on for thousands of years; so you can rest assured that what you’re putting into your body is straight from the earth. It’s grounded. It’s good for you. It’s never seen a lab.
Vinegar: Chardonnay and Zinfandel grapes, Navel and Valencia oranges, and ripe Triple Crown blackberries are grown in nutrient-dense soil, selected with care, and double fermented in stainless steel. You’ll taste the process on your palate - zingy and bright, bold and decadent.
Brightland has olive oils, vinegars, and gift sets available:
- The Pair - fruit-forward and double-fermented vinegars, including Parasol and Rapture vinegars
- The Mini Essentials - includes Brightland's bestsellers (Awake, Alive, Parasol and Rapture) in petite sizes
- The Duo - paired together to balance and round out your kitchen, including Awake and Alive oils
- The Essential Capsule - includes Brightland's Duo and the Pair, which are the perfect foursome to complement and round out the kitchen
- The Golden State Capsule - a special edition set that includes all seven of Brightland's oils and vinegars. Perfect for home chefs, entertainers, and food enthusiasts!
The Box: Brightland
The Cost: selections ranging from $22 to $225
The Products: olive oils, vinegars, and gift sets
Ships to: United States
What do you think of this brand? Would you like to see it reviewed?
Thank you for all of your feedback! Earlier this year, we did a survey to ask our readers what they’d like to see more of on MSA, and we learned that the majority of readers wanted to hear more about new non-subscription products. We also reinvigorated the “Should We Review?” series to get your feedback on what we should cover. We now have reviews in the works for many of the subscriptions that you voted on over these past few weeks, so thank you again for sharing your feedback! Our goal is to make sure that we’re writing about exciting brands and subscriptions that you want to read about, and we appreciate every comment, whether positive or negative, as it helps us to create content that you’ll enjoy. If there are any products or subscriptions that you want to see reviewed, please email us at [email protected] - we love getting reader suggestions!