We have spoilers for the July 2020 Birchbox!
FYI - Birchbox recently announced an update for customization:
Starting in June, each month we will have two Featured Boxes you can choose from, with more quantities available than we’ve had in previous months:
Option 1: We will always have a Clean Beauty Box. All the samples in your box will be free of 13+ ingredients, so you can feel good about what you’re putting on your skin. It’s clear our subscribers want this and we’re making it possible to get a clean box every time if you choose this option.
Option 2: A box curated by our Co-founder and CEO Katia. In her curated box, you’ll be able to try products and brands she loves, so you can learn more about and follow her beauty routine.
Check out all the latest Birchbox coupon here!
Here are the sample choice options:
- Sand & Sky Flash Perfection Exfoliating Treatment
- Floss Beauty My Everyday Eyeshadow in Tokyo
- ARROW Cooling Cheek Tint in Coral Pink
Curated Box #1 - Katia’s Picks:
This month, we’re spotlighting some of our co-founder’s latest favorites and new discoveries she can’t wait to try, including the perfect products for air drying your hair - just in time for summer. Not available for subscribers outside the continental US or with APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream - 1.7 oz.
- Oribe Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray
- Luseta Beauty Perfect Bonding No.3 Restoring Leave-In Cream
- Caolion Magic Black Powder Sparkling Wash Powder
- Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark
- Bondi Sands Self Tanning Mitt
Curated Box #2 - Clean Routine:
We partnered with Nicole, founder of wellness blog lashesandlemons and clean beauty expert, to pick some clean beauty products that have her really excited. Each of these products have the Birchbox clean stamp of approval and are cruelty-free.
- Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Flash Perfection Exfoliating Treatment
- COOLA® Full Spectrum 360° Refreshing Water Mist Organic Face Sunscreen SPF 18
- Biorace Pore-Purifying Spirulina and Tea Tree Clay Mask
- TIRTIR Rosemary One Essence
- TIRTIR Calm Down Bubble Toner
- R+Co Crown Scalp Scrub
This month you also have the option to swap your box:
Birchbox x Refinery29 Unbothered: The Stay Radiant Complexion Kit:
This kit of radiance-inducing complexion products was curated specifically for Black women in partnership with Refinery29 Unbothered. The selected cleansers, moisturizers, and makeup favorites brings out the best in your natural skin.
- ModelCo Highlighting Shimmer Whip - Mai Thai - Deluxe sample
- Alaffia Coconut Reishi Hand & Body Crème - Coconut Vanilla - Travel-size
- Dr. Jart+ Peptidin™ Radiance Serum - Deluxe sample
- M·A·C Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Mixed Media - Full-size
- Urban Skin Rx Even Tone Cleansing Bar - Full-size
- Sunday Riley Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment - Deluxe sample
- Specific Beauty Advanced Dark Spot Corrector Pads - 30 pads
- LAUREN NAPIER FLAUNT Facial Cleansing Wipes - 5 wipes
- Bolden Brightening Moisturizer SPF 30 - Deluxe sample
Or, Swap for points:
Selection day is on June 26th for Aces, June 27th for everyone else.
If you aren't familiar with Birchbox sample choice, each month subscribers get to pick one of the samples in their box, pick a completely revealed curated box for that month, or swap it. (Alternatively, you can pick nothing and get a complete surprise.)
What do you think of the spoilers for the July 2020 Birchbox? Are you going to pick a sample or one of the boxes?