Together Unplugged – Should We Review It?
Together Unplugged is a monthly subscription box for families:
We help families find balance between screen & social time in their homes by making it a routine & fun habit!
- Together Unplugged is MUCH MORE than a single-session box. Each month we include activities & resources to help families play, create, read, learn, goal-set, laugh and celebrate together throughout the month & beyond!
- We are NOT your typical subscription. Why? Because our mission to assist families in establishing a healthy digital/analog balance in their homes, and we believe a year is long enough to build a routine that will stick. Learn more in our FAQ page.
- Best for families with kids ages 6+. Younger kids can often participate with a partner. Older teens who aren’t “allergic” to a little silliness & simple family games & projects may want to join the fun, too!
A typical box includes:
- 3-4 Interactive games & activities that have been researched & tested for awesomeness. Our goal with each box is to provide a variety of items that foster cooperation, creativity, strategy, & light-hearted competition.
- PLUS – Original content to encourage & enrich unplugged togetherness. Items such as a calendar of unique holidays with celebration ideas, a list of conversation starters & jokes to promote spontaneous conversation & laughter, and a checklist/certificate of completion to hang on the fridge to symbolize the unplugged together time you spent. A new certificate comes in each box!
- PLUS – The current print issue of Highlights Magazine! Not a card for you to subscribe – we’ve taken care of that so you get the magazine without the hassle.
- PLUS – Every new subscriber receives access to a digital family course that promotes less conflict, better communication, and more joy.
- PLUS – Opportunities to enter exclusive giveaways! Each month we run two photo contests for subscribers only. One lucky family wins the following month’s box free, and another wins a free game or activity that will not be included in any of our subscription boxes (usually they are items that are too large!)
The Box: Together Unplugged
The Cost: $47.95 per month
The Products: Each box includes 3-4 Interactive games & activities
What do you think of this box? Would you like to see it reviewed?