Henny+Roo Box – Should We Review It?
Henny+Roo is a monthly subscription box for backyard chicken enthusiasts!
Each month, you’ll receive hard-to-find first aid and health products, chicken treats, and coop items for your chickens, and useful chicken-themed gifts for you. Makes a great gift for your favorite chicken keeper, even if that’s you!
- chicken supplies
- chicken-themed gifts
- chicken treats
- poultry supplies
- High quality supplies for backyard chicken keeping.
Here’s a look at what the August box included:
- Chick Fresh: Tired of a smelly coop? A few sprays a day will eliminate odor and provide a healthier environment for you and your chickens. Can also be used in litter boxes, cages, nests, carpets, or furniture.
- Hentastic Treats Corn, Peanut and Mealworm Treats: Use in dispenser we included in our January 2018 box, or just throw it in for a healthy treat and boredom buster.
- Faux Eggs: Place in nesting boxes to direct new layers where to lay.
- Arrowhead Health First Aid Wraps: a stronger, better-gripping and longer-lasting wrap that will not stick to feathers.
- Oregano or Poppy Seed Treats: Try a new treat we’re sure your flock will love! All natural and health enhancing.
- “Yes, I Do Need All These Chickens” Tumbler: Is it even a question? Enjoy your cool summertime drinks and start a fun conversation.
- Barnyard Coffee: Farmyard Blend is their top seller, and makes a delicious iced coffee. 5 servings.
- JavaMelts: Turns an ordinary cup of coffee to extraordinary!
- Nesting Box Liner: In every box! For use with mature hens.
We also have a sneak peek for the September 2019 box:
We’re so excited to announce the first September Henny+Roo box Sneak Peek! We’ve had our eye on these rustic stone trivet trays for a while, but couldn’t get the quantity we needed until now. And ALL current subscribers will get one in their September Henny+Roo subscription box for chicken keepers. Complements well with both modern and farmhouse kitchen decor.
The Box: Henny+Roo
The Cost: $37.99
The Products: “Each box will contain 6-8 chicken keeping supplies like treats, medical or health products, books or magazines, and a couple of fun and useful chicken-themed items for you.”
What do you think of this new box? Do we have any chicken enthusiasts who would you like to see it reviewed?