FYI – Field to Cup Subscription Ending
FYI – The Field to Cup subscriptions are ending on 6/14:
We’re writing to you with some unfortunate news.
We will no longer be shipping any orders out after June 14th. Our family business has had its ups and downs, and we’ve had many ups, but the increasing cost of doing business in the tea industry has been a strain on us. It has been a heavy decision for us that we didn’t take lightly, but we’re looking to a brighter future.
That being said, we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the years of support all you have given our family. You are truly a dedicated bunch of tea lovers, and without your love of tea we wouldn’t have been on this path as long as we have been. It has been invaluable connecting with you via email and even on Instagram. You kept our fires fueled through all of the toughest times. Your tea reviews were the highlight of our day!
Here are some more details regarding the final days of our business:
1) All prepaid subscriptions will be refunded for the remaining portion of the subscription. This will be a pro-rated refund for any months that we didn’t ship a box to you. Any delayed gifts (subscriptions that have not yet started) will be refunded in full. If you receive any order or shipment notice, please disregard. If you were charged for a box in June, you will receive a refund. Please give us a few weeks to process all refunds. If you haven’t received a refund by June 30th, please reach out to us.
2) In the coming days, your month by month subscription will be cancelled and will not generate any future renewals.
3) Any remaining points in your redeemable sipping points account will be invalid after June 14th. If you intend to use them, do so quickly! Please note, we’ve disabled earning points for purchases or actions at this time.
4) Any future tea replacements cannot be sent out unfortunately, as we are not shipping another box out to you for June.
5) Most of our teas have been revised to include a 16oz (1lb) size at wholesale costs. We will continue updating our inventory for maximum savings so you can enjoy that favorite tea for months to come. All of our teas are first come, first serve. So if we’re out, we’re out. If you happen to order a tea, and there was a mistake in our inventory, we’ll refund that item in your order. If there’s a tea you’re truly heartbroken about, please feel free to reach out to us in the case we have extra sample sizes available.
6) Please give us a few more days to get back to any additional questions you have as we’re doing our best to take care of your requests.
Thank you so much again for supporting us throughout the years. We hope you’ll continue seeking out new teas to love, and pushing out of your comfort zones!
Haim & Shirley
- All pre-paid subscriptions will be refunded for the remaining months
- If you were charged for a June box, that will be refunded
- If you haven’t received a refund by 6/30, contact Field to Cup
- Points must be used by 6/14. After 6/14, they will be invalid
For more tea subscription boxes, be sure to check out the Best Tea Subscription Boxes – as voted on by you in our 2019 Subscription Box Awards!
Field To Cup Tea Discoverer Box
How do subscribers rate Field To Cup Tea Discoverer Box?
get email alerts
add to list
Never miss a post: get email alerts about Field To Cup Tea Discoverer Box!
Enable notifications () to get the latest Field To Cup Tea Discoverer Box spoilers, reviews, deals, and news delivered to your inbox.