Sephora Sun Safety Kit 2019 – Coming Soon
The 2019 Sephora Sun Safety Kit is
available online now! UPDATE: Sorry for the mistake – this box is now showing up online, but is still in the “coming soon” state. We’ll post again when it is available for purchase.
(Thanks, Brandi + Jessica, for the heads up!)
The Box: Sephora Sun Safety Kit
The Cost: $39
- Lancome UV Expert Aquagel Defense 50 Sunscreen – 10 ml
- Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense SPF 30 – 15 ml
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 30 – 15 ml
- COOLA Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30 – 10 ml
- Murad Age Reform Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – 5 ml
- Dr Dennis Gross Dark Spot Defense SPF 50 – 7 ml
- Supergoop Superscreen Daily Moisturizer SPF 40 – 15 ml
- Origins A Perfect World SPF 40 – 5 ml
- COOLA Sun Silk Drops Sunscreen SPF 30 – 5 ml
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50 – 7 ml
- Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment – 2.2 g
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 – 5 ml
Good to know: Sephora will donate $25 from the sale of this kit to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, and will donate up to $1 million.
What do you think of the Sun Safety Kit this year? Are you going to grab one?
And our Play! by Sephora subscription box reviews, too!