Target Beauty Boxes for Black History Month – Available Now!
Target has just released 3 new Beauty Boxes celebrating Black History Month. (Thanks for the heads up, Ann!)
Here are the three boxes. (FYI I added values to each product list based on the sizes shown in the images. These values are estimates from me + not provided by Target.)
- SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Mud Mask Packette (Retail Value $2.52)
- Carol’s Daughter Almond Cookie Bar Soap (Retail Value $2.97)
- Eden Body Works Coconut Shea Hand Cream (Retail Value $4.99)
- The Lip Bar Lipstick in Cosmo (Assuming full size, Retail Value $12)
- Approximate Value: $22.48
- SheaMoisture 4-in-1 Bourbon Commodore All-Over Wash (Value $1.67)
- SheaMoisture Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Beard Wash (Retail Value $8.99)
- SheaMoisture Maracuja & Shea Oils Beard Conditioning Oil (*If full size, Retail Value $8.29)
- Uncle Jimmy’s Beard Softener Conditioning Balm (Retail Value $9.87)
- Approximate Value: $28.82*
- SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Shea Butter Lip Balm (Retail Value $3.29)
- Urban Skin RX 3-in-1 Even Tone Cleansing Bar (Retail Value $6.99)
- SheaMoisture African Black Soap Face & Body Bar (Retail Value $2.99)
- Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Bath Bombs (Value $2.53)
- Approximate Value: $15.80
What do you think of these new boxes? Are you grabbing any?
And if you are looking for more subscription box deals – check out the list of subscription boxes you can try for $10 or less! And our reviews of all Cheap Subscription Boxes!
Target Beauty Box
How do subscribers rate Target Beauty Box?
get email alerts
add to list
Never miss a post: get email alerts about Target Beauty Box!
Enable notifications () to get the latest Target Beauty Box spoilers, reviews, deals, and news delivered to your inbox.