We are excited to highlight a new seasonal literary fiction box in limited release for the holidays! The Winter Edit 01 is the first release in our new Juniper Books Library Card program. While the Library Card will officially launch in 2019, this standalone literary box is a preview of what you can expect next year.
When creating this winter box, we wanted to be sure it represented what you know and love from Juniper Books – beautiful design, thoughtful curation, and impeccable service.
The three recently released titles in this set, curated by quarterlane’s Elizabeth Lane, are wrapped in a custom jacket design that is exclusive to this box. Alongside the book set, we’ve included bookish keepsakes that are sure to summon that cozy winter vibe. As the temperature drops, we feel there’s nothing better to bring in the warmth than conversation, candlelight, and our own shared stories.
The Box: Library Card: Winter Edit 01
The Cost: $150
- She Would Be King by Wayétu Moore, is a powerful debut novel that reimagines the dramatic story of Liberia’s formation through three unforgettable characters who share an uncommon bond.
- Transcription by Kate Ackerman, is the perfect book to curl up with by the fireside as you fall into the story of eighteen-year-old Juliet Armstrong and her journey as a spy in the 1940s.
- Virgil Wander by Leif Enger, is one of the few books these days that remind us of the delight found in small town American communities. In this uplifting, quirky and beautiful story, Enger brings humor and keen insight to a charming set of characters, each of whom remind us of the power behind kindness, forgiveness, and second chances.
- Best Seller Notebook from Sloane Stationery, is a perfect journal for scribbling notes about your own future bestseller or your dreams for 2019. Within these pages, anything goes.
- Paddywax Library Collection Candle, is sure to bring a wintery mood to any space. We chose the scent William Shakespeare, which has light botanical notes with hints of bamboo and eucalyptus.
Will you be grabbing a box?