Go Native April 2018 Spoilers + Coupon!
We have spoilers for the April 2018 Go Native box!
Each month receive Mamalani products along with other curated products. A new theme each month will highlight a native practice or plant that is essential to health along with a recipe on how to go native in other areas of life.
Each box will include:
April is Hula Month as we will be watching intently the new and old stories told through the eyes of kumu hula on Hawai`i island at this year’s Merrie Monarch Hula Festival.
In honor of our precious traditions, we chose to feature plants that are endemic and special to our Hawaiian identity, Sandalwood, Ohi`a Lehua and Mamaki.
For our April box we teamed up with Kahulale`a, a Hawaiian fashion company, to create an eco-friendly wristlet clutch that showcases the beautiful Ohi`a Lehua blossom.
Other items in next month’s box include:
- ‘Iliahi (Hawaiian Sandalwood) Hydrosol by Haloa Aina, a family farm that is sustainably regrowing the endemic Sandalwood Trees. ($22)
- Organic Raw Lehua Honey by Ho`ola, a family run bee removal service and apiary on Hawai`i island ($6)
- Organic Mamaki and Lemongrass Tea by Anahiki Farms, a Hawaiian farm on Moloka`i ($6)
- Kahulale`a Wristlet Canvas Clutch featuring Ohi`a Lehua ($18)
- Artist Box Print by Haley Kailiehu ($6)
The Subscription Box: Go Native!
The Price: $34.95/month + shipping
Coupon: Use the code GONATIVENOW to receive 10% off any length subscription.
The Products: Mamalani products, along with health and beauty from Hawaiian makers
Ships to: Worldwide
Keep Track of Your Subscriptions: Add this box to your subscription list or wishlist!
Check out our reviews of Go Native to see what you can expect from this subscription!
What do you think of the spoilers?