Boxwalla Food Box February 2018 FULL Spoilers!
We have FULL spoilers for the February 2018 Boxwalla Food box!
The theme for February is ‘For the LOVE of Chocolate’.
This February you will be able to experience another Chocolate Box with incredible, award winning chocolate featuring intriguing flavor combinations from three amazing chocolatiers.
Each box will include:
Two bars of chocolate from award winning chocolatier Arete Fine Chocolate:
- Gianduja Bar: This award winning bar of chocolate is made from Brazilian Organic Cacao and Hazelnuts from the Piedmont region of Italy. We swoon a little every time we take a bite.
- Guatemela Lachua Dark Milk Chocolate : A 58% dark milk bar that is an irresistible mix of richness and creaminess.
- Matcha Mint Bar. Matcha powder, pure peppermint oil and Ecuadorian white chocolate. Winner of the 2018 Good Food Awards.
- Genmaicha Crunch Bar. Toasted Japanese rice enrobed in dark milk chocolate. So unusual. So addictive.
- Sea Salt Hazelnut Crunch Bar. Another Good Food Awards winner: Woodblock chocolate, a hazelnut praline center, topped with hazelnuts and Jacobsen Salt’s sea salt.
This Sofi award winning bar from NYC-based Chocolate Moderne, contains 65% cacao blend of fine dark chocolate from Valrhona, nuggets of butter toffee and tantalizing hints of lime.
The February subscriptions will be open until February 3rd.
What do you think of the spoilers? Check out our Boxwalla Food reviews to learn more about this box!