Allure Best of Beauty Box Back in Stock – On Sale for $22.99!
Thanks, Julie, for letting us know that this Limited Edition Allure Beauty Box is back in stock.
It is available for $22.99 with free shipping at Costco. (You do not need to be a Costco member to buy it.)
(This box was originally $45)
- Mini Magazine with product descriptions
- Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream
- Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘N’ Kohl Iconic Liquid Eyeliner Pencil
- Supergoop Forever Young Hand Cream With Sea Buckthorn SPF 40
- Julep Charcoal Konjac Sponge
- Clinique All About Eyes
- Clarins Multi-Active Juor Day
- NARS Dual-Intensity Blush
- St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mouse
- Fragrancelock Fragrance Finishing Spray
FYI – these boxes are separate from the $15 a month Allure Beauty Box subscription. If you are interested in that subscription:
For a limited time, Allure Beauty Box will be sending this FULL SIZE $29-Value Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush to all new subscribers! (If you’re already a subscriber, you received it in your September box.)
You will receive one of four colors:
Captivating, Seduce, Blushing Bride, or Dazzled.
(Check out my review of the September Allure Beauty Box to see Seduce swatched!)
Use this link to get your free tarte blush and your first box for only $10 a box. (Regularly $15 a box.) If you sign up in October, your first box will be the November Box.