Ok just got my 2 boxes! Got a decent variety:
1. Chocolate cupcake bath bomb a little smushed, but not badly. My kids will love it either way.
2. PMS relief bath soak, looks like oil was spilled on it but appears to be full. I NEED this, lol.
3. A shampoo bar that looks flawless, I truly don’t see a think wrong with it, packaging or bar….
4. A post shave gel, in a zip baggie. Looks full but the label is illegible from something spilling on it. Currently sealed otherwise.
5. Peppermint lotion bar, no flaws as far as I can tell.
6. Fresh breath mist spray, in package and looks pristine, even enclosed info card.
7. 6 oz. jar of Apple pie body lotion, looks ok, though sticker on bottom is crooked, oh and smells of strong mint, not Apples! Not sure if the fragrance was mislabeled or the peppermint body bar and peppermint mouth spray turned it? I just rubbed a bit on my arm and it is strongly peppermint fragranced…. either way, I’m one of those people who loves mint since it helps me wake up, so I don’t mind, and that’s kinda what you go into buying these damaged boxes at a deep discount knowing anyhow.
8. Mint clove toothpaste…I’m seeing a pattern, lol. I know Liz didn’t like this toothpaste but I’m gonna give it a try as I like both of those scents and have sentisive teeth. Again this looks pristine.
Talk about variety! All new items to me, 4 of the 8 appear I damaged in any way, and the ones that are, the damage is minimal. The boxes arrive beautifully packaged as well. For $32 TOTAL, this is a great way for me to try new organic, handmade and environmentally conscious items.
Please do not enter your email address in the Name field or in the comment content. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Remember to post with kindness and respect. Comments with offensive language, cruelness to others, etc will not be approved. See our full comment policy here.