Looking for the latest spoiler for this box? Find it here:Target Beauty Box March 2017 Spoilers!
Target Beauty Box December 2016 Spoilers!
FYI – this box will show as “SOLD OUT” until it is available for sale – but no worries, you did not miss your chance to buy it!
We don’t know the launch dates or prices of the beauty boxes yet, but make sure to sign up for the daily newsletter to get an email when the boxes go on sale! (It will likely be Monday).
Here are the items that will be featured in the new Target Women’s Beauty Box:
- Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads
- TRESemmé Beauty Full Volume Pre Wash Conditioner
- COVERGIRL Outlast Lip Color
- TRESemme Beauty Full Volume Shampoo
- Vichy Purete Thermale 3-In-1 One Step Cleanser
- Derma E Firming DMAE Moisturizer
- Sophia Joy Double Zip Train Case Cosmetic Bag (Not sure if this item will be included given the retail value, but it is on the page.)
- La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Fluid
(FYI – I’m not including Maybelline mascara that is listed on the Target Beauty Box page, because it was in a previous box, so I’m assuming it just still is on the page, but not included this time.)
And there will be a men’s box as well! It will likely include:
- Nautica Voyage Sport Eau De Toilette
- Every Man Jack Daily Shampoo Citrus Scent
- Gold Bond Ultimate Refresh 360 Men’s Body Powder
- Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Wash
- Old Spice Dirt Destroyer Pure Sport Plus Body Wash
(The price for these boxes aren’t known yet, but the prices are usually around $7.)
What do you think of the products? Will you be grabbing a box?
Check out our Target Beauty Box reviews to see what has been in past boxes!
Sign up below for Target Beauty Box News Alerts if you want an email when these boxes go live! (Or sign up for the daily newsletter to get an email when the boxes go on sale).
And if you are looking for other great beauty boxes, make sure to check out our list of the Best Beauty Boxes of 2016, and our reviews of other Cheap Subscription Boxes to find similarly priced boxes!
And our list of 20+ Subscription Boxes You Can Try for $10 or Less!